New speakers confirmed for SponsorLive!
We are delighted to announce that more new speakers have joined the line-up for SponsorLive, the European Sponsorship Association Summit! Discover below the new speakers already confirmed and CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE! - http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/forum-sign-up.html
SponsorLive, Europe’s leading sponsorship conference, will take place on 28th March at the Docks Dome in Brussels and we are pleased to announce new names to join the speaker list:
- Rhys Beer, Live Sports Partnerships & Programming EMEA, Facebook
- Tom van Kuyk, Sponsorship Strategy and Corporate Affairs, Rabobank
- Paul Samuels, Executive Vice President, Global Partnerships, AEG
- Dan Mathieson, Head of Sponsorship, Barclaycard
- Colin Banks, Head of Sponsorship & Reward, SSE
- Axel Lintermans, Vice President, Head of Sponsorships Europe, Mastercard
- Marco Nazarri, Managing Director Europe, Nielsen Sport
Headed by our keynote speaker Christian Voigt, the IOC’s Vice President of Marketing Development, these expert speakers and leading brands join previously announced speakers:
- Vincent-Baptiste Closon, Head of International Sponsoring, BNP Paribas
- Arnaud Hanset, Marketing Director Europe West, AB InBev
- Edel McCarthy, Group Sponsorship & Activation Manager, Electric Ireland (Winner of 2018 ESA Sponsorship of The Year)
- Rebecca Martin, Head of The O2, O2 (Telefónica UK)
SponsorLive will conclude with the Belgian Sponsorship Awards ceremony on the evening of 28th March and will continue on 29th March with the SportsRightsLive TV rights symposium. Full programme and exact timings will be released shortly.
Book your place now!
- 28th March conference only: €250 excl. VAT
- 28th March conference and SportsRightsLive symposium on 29th March: €325 excl. VAT
If you are a fully paid-up member of the European Sponsorship Association, you benefit from a 15% discount on the full ticket price (2 people from each ESA member organisation)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW! - http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/forum-sign-up.htmlFor more information, please visit www.sponsorlive.be