SponsorLive: New speakers and full programme announced!
The full SponsorLive program is now revealed. http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/sponsorlive-programme.html The conference, which will take place at the Docks Dome in Brussels on 28th March will welcome three new speakers. REGISTER NOW! https://www.aanmelder.nl/sponsorliveconference/subscribe?survey_id=95894
We are very pleased to announce that three new experts have joined the SponsorLive line-up:
- Laurent Lachaux, Sales and Partnership Director at ASO (organisers of Le Tour de France which sees Le Grand Départ from Brussels 100 days after SponsorLive!)
- Nick Read, Commercial Director at Vitality (Title sponsor of the Women's Hockey World Cup 2018 and a major sponsor of women's sports and wellness initiatives)
- Mehdi Hemici, VP & GM International Consumer Benefits & Partnerships at AccorHotels (recently announced as main sponsor of Paris-Saint-Germain)
CLICK HERE http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/sponsorlive-programme.html to discover the complete programme for the day and the full speaker line-up http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/speakers.html who will join, among others, our Keynote speaker Christian Voigt (International Olympic Committee), Rhys Beer (Facebook) and Edel McCarthy (Electric Ireland) whose sponsorship projects recently won a record 5 trophies at the latest ESA Awards!
SponsorLive will close on the evening of March 28th with the Belgian Sponsorship Awards and will continue on Friday 29th March with SportsRightsLive, a symposium dedicated to TV rights presented by Visit Brussels and Sportcal. Delegates will also get the opportunity to enjoy Brussels and further network with the ESA Afterparty in the famous Grand Place, and a Friday Fun Run through the old town. Click here to discover the Friday program. http://www.sponsorshipforum.be/en/programme.html
Book your tickets today!
- SponsorLive Conference on 28th March only: €250 excl. VAT
- SponsorLive Conference on 28th March and SportsRightsLive Symposium on 29th March: €325 excl. VAT
- SportsRightsLive Symposium on 29th March only: €125 excl. VAT
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING HERE!