SponsorLive: New speakers and full programme announced!
With just 3 weeks to go until the SponsorLive conference on 12th March in Brussels, the organisers are delighted to announce three new speakers as well as the final line-up and programme for the day. Places are still available for this European Sponsorship Association Summit. To secure your ticket please REGISTER HERE
We are very pleased to announce that three new sponsorship experts have joined the SponsorLive line-up:
• Tom Boyle, Head of Partnership Marketing at Manchester City (EMEA)
• Tjitske Benedictus, Head of Sponsoring Events & Brand Activation at ING
• Adam Lee, Group Sponsorship Strategy and Planning Director at Barclays
• Chris Frederick, NYC Pride & Director of Global Events at Out Leadership
• Magda Lojszczyk, Head of Film & Music Partnerships at EE
• Martijn Van Eerde, Director Marketing EU of Maui Jim
• Charlie Allen, Director Global Brand Partnerships at ESL
• Axel Lintermans, Vice President - Head of Sponsorships Europe at Mastercard
Ann Jacobsson, presenting Polarbrod’s Join Us Outdoors! Campaign, Gold Medal Winner Best of Sweden & ESA Best of Europe Award
• Andy Westlake, Chairman of ESA
SponsorLive: The European Sponsorship Association Summit, the must-attend event for all sponsorship professionals in Europe, takes place on Thursday 12th March at the Docks Dome in Brussels. This is a unique opportunity to network, learn best practices in various fields (music and entertainment, sport, societal ...) and to share experiences.
Secure your place by booking now!