No search performed.
Please send your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your business is looking to communicate its story with influential sports contacts on a specified date, please contact email@example.com for details of Sportcal’s cost-effective press release distribution platform.
- PSL teams in legal battle with PCB; New commission for league production partners
Cricket 28 Sep 2020 Legal
- Globo's SporTV nets French Open rights to 2023
Tennis 28 Sep 2020 Media rights
- DFL extends long-running ties with EA Sports and FIFA series
Soccer 28 Sep 2020 Sponsorship
- PointsBet partners with NFL’s Bears and Colts
American football 28 Sep 2020 Sponsorship
- CNOSF's Sport en France adds domestic ice hockey to offering
Ice hockey 28 Sep 2020 Media rights
- Fifty-Three Six unveil top Facebook Marketing tactics to boost online sales for sport businesses
Business 25 Sep 2020
- FISU looks forward to continued cooperation with newly appointed Chengdu Mayor
University sports 25 Sep 2020
- Global Sports Week is looking for its next Young Sports Makers
Conferences 24 Sep 2020
- Lake Placid 2023 gets full support from New York lawmakers during Virtual Town Hall
University sports 23 Sep 2020
- SPORTEL Monaco postponed to February 2021 - SPORTEL Awards to go ahead in October
Business 15 Sep 2020