3 weeks to go ! Live communication & digital transformation
11 Oct. 2018
2 pm to 6 pm
how sports federations and sponsors create more value
ELCA and The Swiss Sponsorship Think Tank, join us and our guest speakers for an afternoon of networking and debates at the MSI in Lausanne on the 11th of October from 2pm to 6 pm!
• Sponsors demand more from rights-holders – are they ready to deliver value to the CMOs in the new world?
• How to create more opportunity, value & revenue with digitalization of the rights-holders marketing strategy?
Nicolas Duplaix Global Head of Sponsoring & Experiential Events at Nespresso, Serge Born Brand Manager from PwC, will share their experience in generating value through digital activations and what benefits they expect from rights holders.
• Florian Scheiblbrandner Head of Global Brand Communication Allianz AG – Munich will share his experience as one of the main partners of the Formula E Allianz E Village
• Manuel Hubault Universal Music Group & Brands SVP Brand Partnerships – Global, will share how this industry as taken on digital transformation to remain competitive
• Alexander Karduck Account Director of Nielsen Sports will give his insight as an expert of the sports & marketing challenges of this industry
• Felix Gros, Head of Omnichannel Division (web / mobile / UX & Creative team) at ELCA Informatique SA
Frank Leenders From FIBA and Gilles von Burg (Commercial & Sports Marketing Executive) from FIM will show how they deliver new marketing tools for their sponsors. Offering more social media & live communication opportunities for the brand & fan experience.
The afternoon will be moderated by Callum Murray EDITORIAL DIRECTOR at Sportcal.
• More info: www.sponsorize.ch – email@example.com – 0227580708
• Ticketing: https://mailchi.mp/542c2b671017/1611-workshop-blockchain-virtualisation-avec-le-tmoignage-du-cio-2168381
• Discount ticketing code: SSTT2018