The Sports Market - Events Bidding and Delivery
The Sports Market – Events Bidding and Delivery
Sportcal.com is proud to announce the publication of a new report, "The Sports Market - Events Bidding and Delivery", which can now be purchased online thoughhttp://www.sportcal.com/commerce
"The Sports Market – Events Bidding and Delivery" covers recent developments in the events industry, examining all aspects of bidding for events, delivering events and legacy issues.
Events and issues covered in detail include:
- Bidding for the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2016 Olympic Games, including a Case Study on Sochi 2014
- Bidding for the FIFA World Cup, Commonwealth Games and Asian Games of 2014
- UK Sport on preparing for the 2012 Olympics
- Delivering the Beijing, Vancouver and London Olympics in 2008, 2010 and 2012, including a Case Study on Vancouver 2010
- Delivering the FIFA World Cup in 2006 and 2010, the Commonwealth Games in 2006 and 2010, and the 2006 Asian Games
- Communications and PR by Mike Lee, Vero
- Legacy issues by Peter Mann, PMP
- Case Study on Universiade 2005 Izmir
The report, which is distributed free to subscribers to Sportcal.com’s Event Bidding service, features bidding and hosting developments relating to the world’s top sporting events over the next 10 years.
It gives in-depth coverage of who is bidding for the major events and provides a sample list of some of the bidding opportunities covered in Sportcal.com’s Events Bidding Service.
The report looks at issues facing the hosts of major events and features a series of practical checklists covering various bidding and hosting topics.
"The Sports Market – Events Bidding and Delivery" is a 40-page report organised into three chapters: Chapter 1 – Bidding; Chapter 2 – Delivery; Chapter 3 – After the Event
SUBSCRIBE to Sportcal.com’s "Events Bidding" service and receive two free issues each year of "The Sports Market – Events Bidding and Delivery" inclusive of your subscription.
"The Sports Market – Events Bidding and Delivery", which costs GBP £95 / US$165, or GBP£175/ US$305 for two issues can be purchased:
- Online through
Sportcal.com is the leading provider of market intelligence for the sports industry.
Rowan Court, 56 High Street,
Wimbledon Village, London SW19 5EE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8944 8786
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8944 8740